View Profile duckseattrees

2 Movie Reviews

Collab

I have to say, that is the first collab I have seen in a long time, that had me laughing the whole way through. I think it was done perfectly. Wouldn't change a thing.

Amazing

I'm not usually a fan of flash movies where the entire premise is that of an epic battle, especially when the characters are the overly used, and worn out Mario and Luigi. But the quality of this is so amazing, that I am not ashamed to eat my own words. I love the way the characters are drawn, and I really love how Mario gives Peach a big FU at the end. Great job, and keep up the good work!

8 Game Reviews

Glitch

One glitch I found was when you leave the tower and walk by the tombstone with your death number on it. If you hit k and kill yourself, when you click try again, it messes up and wont do anything.

molkman responds:

Yea, that's a glitch. I'm sorry, we'll be fixing that one.

Flabbergasted

I can honestly say I've never seen a game of this calibur before. It's simplistic nature mixed with the creative gameplay easily makes this game one of the best of all time. This is the best use of actual pictures for graphics I've ever seen too. The only complaint I can possibly muster is that it's too short, but that is something I don't mind dealing with at all. Excellent game, keep up the good work!

The betting systems messed up

My dog has 2 odds with everyone else starting at 8 and going lower. I've tried the same race 8 times, and bet my money on my dog.. Yet, my dog always loses. Statistically, that just doesn't make any sense.

27, Male