Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Glitch

One glitch I found was when you leave the tower and walk by the tombstone with your death number on it. If you hit k and kill yourself, when you click try again, it messes up and wont do anything.

molkman responds:

Yea, that's a glitch. I'm sorry, we'll be fixing that one.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

Flabbergasted

I can honestly say I've never seen a game of this calibur before. It's simplistic nature mixed with the creative gameplay easily makes this game one of the best of all time. This is the best use of actual pictures for graphics I've ever seen too. The only complaint I can possibly muster is that it's too short, but that is something I don't mind dealing with at all. Excellent game, keep up the good work!

Gone to the dogs Gone to the dogs

The betting systems messed up

My dog has 2 odds with everyone else starting at 8 and going lower. I've tried the same race 8 times, and bet my money on my dog.. Yet, my dog always loses. Statistically, that just doesn't make any sense.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Random Falls

Although the game is incredibly hard, that's what keeps me coming back to play. The only problem I have is that after a couple of wall jumps and he touches the wall again, the guy goes into a headspin back to the ground. And because of that, I can't beat the last level where you have to wall jump up the whole way. Other than that, it's an amazing game, good job.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

It's fun

I find it fun. It's a nice beat 'em up game. It is hard, but that is also something that's fun about it. Good game

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Loved it

I absolutely loved the art still, though the grandmother was a bit odd. I like the hint system too. Very nice game, good work.

KO Boxing KO Boxing

It's ok

It's fun, and has good graphics, I just wish there was more. Though I have to say, it's one of the best furry games I've played.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Totally awesome

My friend and I have been playing this game, and it is one of the best games ever. Flows nicely, AMAZING graphics, and it's nice to hear castle crashers again.